Monday, October 17, 2011

Photo Assignment #2, Landscape

For my second photo assignment i chose to do landscape. For this theme I went out on some backroads right by my house. I wanted to make sure the color of the leaves really came out, and the beauty of the countryside. so I tired to get the bars, corn, dirt roads, and trees. I took a lot of pictures so it was really hard to choose what ones I wanted to use for my slideshow and what to choose for my final picture.
 This was my best picture shot at an ISO of 80 (same as last week), I didn't adjust my aperture or shutter speed while shooting landscape. I chose this picture because i felt like it showed the best contrast of colors and is had the corn, and the dirt roads. Even though it isn't like a pan of the land, i feel like it describes the landscape in the country and has the warmth i had in mind while shooting.




Here are the rest of my ten pictures, enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment