Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Photo Assignment #1, People



Each photo is shot in a different angle, but they are all very similar, the fisrt picture is the only black and white one in my slideshow, the rest are all in color.



In this assignment I went out and took pictures of my two little sisters, Allison and Andrea. I tried to incoorperate composition skills like balance, symmetry, lines and color. I took several pictures so it was hard to choose which ones to use in my final slideshow. I edited a couple of them using what we learned about photoshop, so I adjusted the levels making the photos either brighter and or lighter.



This is my final photo, it was shot at a ISO of 80. I think it is my best because it is shot at a different perspective and it a clean photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment